The barrel-scraping netherworld of corporate anthems is agog at Salesforce.com's groundbreaking new hip-hop opus, "Dev Life". The CRM firm's late entry into El Reg's worst corporate anthem in the world - ever! competition is an undeniably shocking cultural artefact. For the weak of stomach, here's the chorus, as transcribed by …
I found the lame dancers in the background especially funny. The secret is out, nerds can't dance.
One step beyond
Go stick your head in a pig.
eh??? F#*@$%g EH?????????
seriously wtf? just annother song and dance about web 2.0 aka DHTML strikes back
Agog is right
This tosh has HR written all over it.
"Coders like those 'fresh' new rap bands like Public Eminem and Doctor Dray!"
I must say I am entertaining the idea that they got Weird Al to write the lyrics.
not so much
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad