Public sector buyers of office equipment will have to apply strict energy efficiency criteria after MEPs passed new procurement rules. The European Parliament adopted new regulations based on its Energy Star programme on 10 July. Under the new rules, EU institutions and central government authorities in member states will have …
More thorough analysis needed here...
Isn't EnergyStar a US programme? So the big news here is that the EU is adopting a US set of standards, which isn't even mentioned in your piece. Also you don't say whether the standard which will be used is the new more rigorous EnergyStar 4.0 or an earlier version. Come on, get with the game!
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account