Laois residents are the top eBay users in Ireland, beating out neighbours Carlow to take first place, new statistics have revealed. According to the auction site's Irish figures, Laois topped the list of counties when it came to buying from eBay, coming first as both the most buyers per capita out of the 26 counties, and the …
Welcom to Laois...
..Tat capital of Ireland
Sounds very fishy
Sounds very fishy , from the list of the purchased goods shown , the size of the population , and the position of the county at the centre of Eire(cross roads east/west/north/south transit smuggling?) , much of what is purchased , would represent what some one in the illegal money laundry business would buy and sell , targeting high volume legit goods , which then can be off loaded back for real cash!
Something , is not quite right , on the Emerald Isle?
Typical anti-Irish propaganda...
... who'd be stupid enough to use eBay (registration, ISP-IP, email-traffic) and perhaps even PayPal (more personal details stored electronically) for contraband in the EU.
Wake up, this is 21st century Ireland - the Paddys are an industrial nation now, not the 1950's farmers you must have in mind.
De Internet has reached da bog, or what's left of it. I suppose it explains why Irish GDP is higher than that of the UK and is rising faster. As for an industrial nation: It's a POST industrial economy.
Eire means Ireland (all of it) in Irish. It is not =the Republic. Ian Paisley lives there, even if he still says no, never and no surrender.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court