A parliamentary organisation is planning an inquiry into the Transformational Government strategy. The European Information Society Group (Eurim) will formally launch the exercise on 18 July, with a call for evidence and plans to hold three hearings in October and November, after the publication of the next round of …
What right do they have?
What right do a bunch of foreign unelected morons have to probe anything our government do? But off and focus on your own country!
If anybody has a right to look it would be British citizens not a Eurocrat.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU