A parliamentary organisation is planning an inquiry into the Transformational Government strategy. The European Information Society Group (Eurim) will formally launch the exercise on 18 July, with a call for evidence and plans to hold three hearings in October and November, after the publication of the next round of …
What right do they have?
What right do a bunch of foreign unelected morons have to probe anything our government do? But off and focus on your own country!
If anybody has a right to look it would be British citizens not a Eurocrat.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?