A parliamentary organisation is planning an inquiry into the Transformational Government strategy. The European Information Society Group (Eurim) will formally launch the exercise on 18 July, with a call for evidence and plans to hold three hearings in October and November, after the publication of the next round of …
What right do they have?
What right do a bunch of foreign unelected morons have to probe anything our government do? But off and focus on your own country!
If anybody has a right to look it would be British citizens not a Eurocrat.
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Review Boiling point: Tech and the perfect cuppa
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search