Congratulations to Etymotic for creating Ety8, the world's first Bluetooth in-the-ear earphones - the antidote, it reckons, to the bulky Bluetooth cans we've seen on the market to date. Ety8 Got a light? The earphones are compatible with dockable iPods - for which a transmitter is supplied - and Bluetooth-enabled mobile …
Not quite the first...
Globalsat has had a set for a year or so -- http://www.globalsat.com.tw/eng/product_detail_00000061.htm
Those look awful.
The motorokr look much better, and you dont have to worry about them falling out.
No doubt they'll sound stunning as everything does from Etymotic, but they are quite hideous and what about battery power/charging etc
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders