Congratulations to Etymotic for creating Ety8, the world's first Bluetooth in-the-ear earphones - the antidote, it reckons, to the bulky Bluetooth cans we've seen on the market to date. Ety8 Got a light? The earphones are compatible with dockable iPods - for which a transmitter is supplied - and Bluetooth-enabled mobile …
Not quite the first...
Globalsat has had a set for a year or so -- http://www.globalsat.com.tw/eng/product_detail_00000061.htm
Those look awful.
The motorokr look much better, and you dont have to worry about them falling out.
No doubt they'll sound stunning as everything does from Etymotic, but they are quite hideous and what about battery power/charging etc
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory