Congratulations to Etymotic for creating Ety8, the world's first Bluetooth in-the-ear earphones - the antidote, it reckons, to the bulky Bluetooth cans we've seen on the market to date. Ety8 Got a light? The earphones are compatible with dockable iPods - for which a transmitter is supplied - and Bluetooth-enabled mobile …
Not quite the first...
Globalsat has had a set for a year or so -- http://www.globalsat.com.tw/eng/product_detail_00000061.htm
Those look awful.
The motorokr look much better, and you dont have to worry about them falling out.
No doubt they'll sound stunning as everything does from Etymotic, but they are quite hideous and what about battery power/charging etc
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan