Feeds

back to article Gardener offers mouthwatering 'mow and blow' deal

California readers looking for a landscape gardener who offers a full service and is willing to negotiate on price were recently pointed in the direction of "Jose Barajas and his gang of six cabaleros!" by one highly-satisfied customer: The original review of Jose's Landscaping on yelp Sadly, it appears Barajas and his half …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Sorry...

Bush trimming service?

Ian

Are they uphill gardeners?

...and many other Viz-isms.

M

Sorry again

Even better... apparently they can ferterlize your plants/lawn twice a year.... snigger snigger snigger >80)

So he mows it and he blows it...

Is Jose brazilian by any chance?

Bronze badge

Fertilizing?

Jose's men fertilizes the lawn and plants at least five times a year?

You don't want to know the kind of picture I had in my sick mind when I read that!

Sick minds?

Apparently my mind does not work the same as those at el reg. I just don't see any thing humorous here. Some guy does yard work, please give me the punchline?

Am I

the first one to insert the standard moan about this having nothing to do with iPhones...........sorry, 'technology'.

Sick minds, check.

When you read, "mow and blow job", don't assume it's talking about a leaf and grass blower/vacuum. In the context of lawn care, that's probably what it means. There's also the context of the guy being flexible in working out a deal, and the last half of "mow and blow job" means something entirely different in that context or to a "sick mind" as you say. So that's the punchline, right there.

Hmmm

What do you English call leaf blowers anyway? In the cobbling business hand sewing is called a "hand job". Same dif.

Anonymous Coward

RE: Brian

I can't believe no one has answered you yet. Add some quotes to the phrase mow and blow job. That should make it mow and "blow job".

This topic is closed for new posts.