California readers looking for a landscape gardener who offers a full service and is willing to negotiate on price were recently pointed in the direction of "Jose Barajas and his gang of six cabaleros!" by one highly-satisfied customer: The original review of Jose's Landscaping on yelp Sadly, it appears Barajas and his half …
Bush trimming service?
Are they uphill gardeners?
...and many other Viz-isms.
Even better... apparently they can ferterlize your plants/lawn twice a year.... snigger snigger snigger >80)
So he mows it and he blows it...
Is Jose brazilian by any chance?
Jose's men fertilizes the lawn and plants at least five times a year?
You don't want to know the kind of picture I had in my sick mind when I read that!
Apparently my mind does not work the same as those at el reg. I just don't see any thing humorous here. Some guy does yard work, please give me the punchline?
the first one to insert the standard moan about this having nothing to do with iPhones...........sorry, 'technology'.
Sick minds, check.
When you read, "mow and blow job", don't assume it's talking about a leaf and grass blower/vacuum. In the context of lawn care, that's probably what it means. There's also the context of the guy being flexible in working out a deal, and the last half of "mow and blow job" means something entirely different in that context or to a "sick mind" as you say. So that's the punchline, right there.
What do you English call leaf blowers anyway? In the cobbling business hand sewing is called a "hand job". Same dif.
I can't believe no one has answered you yet. Add some quotes to the phrase mow and blow job. That should make it mow and "blow job".
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things