Motorola is forecasting another dreary quarter, citing poor sales in Asia and Europe for its lower-than-expected outlook. Meanwhile, Motorola shares have risen almost 3 per cent on speculation that CEO Ed Zander may be ousted under the heat of a new campaign by an activist investor. The company's profit warning today declared …
Bring MikeZ back as CEO
The first mistake the board made was to pass over MikeZ and hire Ed in the first place. MikeZ launched the breakthrough Razr and Ed has done nothing but turn it into a price dropping also-ran. MikeZ turned the largest Motorola P&L into the most profitable. The board went with a celebrity Ed with no track record of success just for the hollywood factor. Ed has done nothing but surround himself with even weaker leadership.
Now MikeZ is doing his magic at Nortel.
Bring MikeZ back!!!
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland