The Information Commissioner Richard Thomas said British chief executives need to take the safety of customers' and employees' data more seriously after a series of breaches over the last year. Launching his annual report Thomas said: "Over the last year we have seen far too many careless and inexcusable breaches of people's …
So many data bandits, so few prosecutions.
The information commissioner is utterly useless
All the information commissioner is huff and puff, but he is a waste of time. Even if they bother to investigate they nothing to the offenders so what the hell is the point.
In my case they did not investigate until the person complained about said they could. Yes that is correct,they waited until the complained about party said it was ok with them to investigate !. How long you ask ,well 4 years ,then they were allowed to investigate.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs