The Information Commissioner Richard Thomas said British chief executives need to take the safety of customers' and employees' data more seriously after a series of breaches over the last year. Launching his annual report Thomas said: "Over the last year we have seen far too many careless and inexcusable breaches of people's …
So many data bandits, so few prosecutions.
The information commissioner is utterly useless
All the information commissioner is huff and puff, but he is a waste of time. Even if they bother to investigate they nothing to the offenders so what the hell is the point.
In my case they did not investigate until the person complained about said they could. Yes that is correct,they waited until the complained about party said it was ok with them to investigate !. How long you ask ,well 4 years ,then they were allowed to investigate.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date