Fujitsu Siemens Computers (FSC) thinks storage area networking is for the little guys too. It has drummed up a technology bundle and a marketing slogan - "My very first SAN" - to capture that lucrative, but oh so elusive, small and medium-sized business (SMB) market. Marcus Schneider, FSC's director of infrastructure products ( …
'My very first SAN' is pure plagiarism...
HP has been using the 'My First SAN' slogan for the last four years as part of their 'Simply Storageworks' marketing program...
A little late for FSI don't you all think..not hardly creative either (and even HP didn't feel they were creative at that time either, as it was clearly modelled after the 'My First Sony' stuff that existed those days.)
My very first SAN...
...Batteries not included?
Being from Hull myself I would think it would take more than 72 hours to fix the place!
Apologies to people who lost things anyway!
FSC called the package "My Very First SAN" the last time it launched it, too:
Ah well, the wonders of marketing.... (-:
Hull has been broken beyond repair since well before the flood
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers