Apple's much-rumoured ultra-skinny MacBook Pro sub-notebook has reared its Flash-filled fascia again, this time in a story suggesting the unit will sport a 12.1in screen and less than three-quarters of an inch thick. Apple's MacBook Mini - artists impression Apple's 'MacBook Mini'? How it might look Beyond that, MacScoop's …
With last year's MacScoop's story, its sources were trusted and reliable, evidence came there none.
I was amused to see that the site proudly notes it was the first to report on this mythical product and has basically blown the cobwebs off an unsubstantiated report and republished it adding very little, as you say.
But I guess, if they just keep repeating themselves they'll get it right one day.
I certainly wouldn't bet one way or another whether this product is in the pipeline, but I know there'll be more than a few fanboys in the forums loudly proclaiming that they're holding off a purchase until this machine is released... so on that score, I hope the reports are just smoke and mirrors.
January’s Macworld Expo is a definite maybe.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads