Here's a novel idea: take a regular graphics card and re-style it as a Blu-ray Disc decoder for machines that already have their own, integrated graphics card. That's what board maker Albatron's done with its latest offering. Albatron Blu-ray Decoder Card Not a graphics card, an HD video decoder card, OK? The what-is-says-on- …
Nice Idea, But ....
So if you take blu-ray out of the name all you have is a standard Geforce 8800 GT card. If you get a better graphics card to the one you already have its suppose to accelerate games and make the graphics smoother and faster. As for DX10 compatible, I thought that the Geforce 8 series would already be DX10 compatible.
I'm at a loss what more does it do than an ordinary Geforce 8800 GT?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia