Here's a novel idea: take a regular graphics card and re-style it as a Blu-ray Disc decoder for machines that already have their own, integrated graphics card. That's what board maker Albatron's done with its latest offering. Albatron Blu-ray Decoder Card Not a graphics card, an HD video decoder card, OK? The what-is-says-on- …
Nice Idea, But ....
So if you take blu-ray out of the name all you have is a standard Geforce 8800 GT card. If you get a better graphics card to the one you already have its suppose to accelerate games and make the graphics smoother and faster. As for DX10 compatible, I thought that the Geforce 8 series would already be DX10 compatible.
I'm at a loss what more does it do than an ordinary Geforce 8800 GT?
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad