Australian gaming behemoth Tabcorp achieved a milestone of sorts last week with its announcement that it had for the first time surpassed Aus $1bn in annual internet revenues, Casinocitytimes.com has reported. The figure constituted a 23 per cent increase over the previous fiscal year. Nonetheless, the company still lags behind …
After the Lottery
After witnessing first hand what damage a state lottery can do I find myself quite complacent about the U.S.'s backwards gambling market.
Don't get me wrong I like to gamble (poker with friends - yeah I'm old school like that) it just seems my fellow countrymen don't know how to reign it all in.
I agree. Of course, what's happened here in Texas is that players for the Texas lottery have gone down, while players for Mega Millions (for which Tejas gets a smaller cut) have gone up. So the Lottery Commission is pushing the Texas Lottery harder.
Every ad ends with "play responsibly" and the back of every ticket and scratch&sniff has the phone number of GA.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support