back to article Blade servers as told by the master

It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to a new age - the age of Semi-Coherent Computing. The audio selection below marks the first in what will hopefully be a long line of hardware-themed broadcasts. We'll be using Semi-Coherent Computing to explore the current state of data center affairs, cutting edge technology and …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Anonymous Coward

Superb..

Kudos Ashlee, you'd think such a topic would be a cure for insomnia, but its a superb interview and great easy listening while coding some boring systems... for our blade servers!

Ed - Please fast track a few more of these ;) 1 daily would be good.

Silver badge

BladeRunners 42 Server the Nexus of the Matrix in ITs HotXXXX Cores Management

"but its a superb interview and great easy listening while coding some boring systems... for our blade servers!"

It certainly plugged in to the hilt on MISystem and that is PROMISing. Are Blades the de facto Operating System for Virtualisation and Quantum Communication ....... which as you may or may not already know, researches Teleportation Modes/Nodes?

Anonymous Coward

Re: BladeRunn... oh, ferchristssakes...

yo, amanfromMars, is these any way that I can translate that into reasonable English?

I know I have to read this site with <sarcasm> and <irony> tags enabled, but you defy all logic.

Just answer me this:

Are you the same person who writes all the documentation I get with all my hardware?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums