Cybercriminals have created a "Plug and Play" phishing kit that dramatically increases the speed with which servers can be attacked. The toolkit - contained in a single file - makes it possible for even technically-illiterate would-be fraudsters to create phishing sites on a compromised server within the the blink of an eye (or …
And how do you pay?
I haven't searched for this on yet. I wonder how you pay for it. With MPack, they wanted a credit card. Probably a stolen credit card. Which usually comes from phishing.
We've almost come full circle. First it was deviant, skillful hackers, then skiddies, then criminals, then deviant, skillful hackers and now skiddies again.
Wow this just goes to show how out of the loop the so called experts are. This is far from being something new. This kit has been in use way over a year and from the reading they are refering to a kit that is outdated over 6 months. The ones used now are far more advanced in code and a lot more idiot friendly.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots