Security researchers have discovered a slew of vulnerabilities in enterprise software packages from SAP that create a means for hackers inject malware onto or crash vulnerable systems. The vulnerabilities involve two ActiveX controls buffer overflow in EnjoySAP GUI and separate buffer overflow flaws in SAP's Message Server and …
More fool them for using foil buffers.
shouldn't that be
SAP upgrades foil Windows buffer overflow flaws ..
Why don't they make a computer that don't get buffer overflows :)
The Computer is the Network and IT is always Growing ..... Citius, Altius, Fortius.
"Why don't they make a computer that don't get buffer overflows :)"
It is how they are Intelligently Designed to Learn. It confirms the increase in Processing Power being delivered by Programs.
A Bit of unclassified CyberIntelAIgence from the Per Ardua ad MetaAstra Flight Control System ......... for those who Need to Know, Sir Alan West
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370