Google may be the most popular web destination in North America. It may be tops in Europe. It may be on its way to conquering the universe. But it's a step behind in Asia. Internet research firm comScore has released its first "comprehensive" study of the Asia-Pacific region, detailing Internet usage in ten of the region's …
Yang != Korean
Does someone want to tell this Bob Ivins idiot that Jerry Yang is Taiwanese?
Yang is indeed Taiwanese. Story updated.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack