Google may be the most popular web destination in North America. It may be tops in Europe. It may be on its way to conquering the universe. But it's a step behind in Asia. Internet research firm comScore has released its first "comprehensive" study of the Asia-Pacific region, detailing Internet usage in ten of the region's …
Yang != Korean
Does someone want to tell this Bob Ivins idiot that Jerry Yang is Taiwanese?
Yang is indeed Taiwanese. Story updated.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9