IBM's Almaden Research Center appears to be getting ready to launch its first spin-off, but something is amiss. Yesterday, we reported on the clues that lead us to conclude Almaden is spinning out a video storage specialist called Seval Systems in the near future. Besides what we heard from people unwilling to reveal …
In a Virtualised State, the Reality is "owned" by ITs Lead Program Team
"But if you have the inkling to give the Pulitzer people a ring we wouldn't be holding you back or anything... ®"
And have you got News for them ........ about the State of Play!
Have you ever thought about Leading Globally with a story, El Reg? Just to put every into a NeuReal Perspective for AI Beta Management, you understand.
Tastefully done, naturally, whenever it veers towards the Powerfully Sexual [as it would at the top level of UltiMate Controls] for we wouldn't want anyone to be distressed as the bubble that hides the Global Fraud of a contrived Reality XPires/Xplodes.
Are you into ARGonaut XXXXStreams for New World Order Programming? AI Very Lucrative IT Path in that the Markets Serve and Server @ ITs Pleasure rather than continue to Fall and Fail defending their Own Boom and Bust Cycles.
How much more intriguing to go to work in an Egg .... a Right Royal Reward for a Hard Day's Night.
Is it just me, or did amanfromMars
fall out of his tree and hit his head on every branch on the way down?
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid SAUR-O-CIDE was terrible bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it