eBay has challenged itself to a duel in the web classifieds market. Last week, the company that owns a 25 per cent share in Craigslist launched a Craigslist rival, unveiling a U.S. version of Kijiji, the classifieds site it's been running in various other parts of the world since early 2005. eBay purchased a 25 per cent stake …
How can this be denied
When you view the source of the site, it draws it's CSS files from ebay, are they now donating CSS files to others???
I have laughed aloud for a strait 5 minutes thanks to this Pepe Le Pue comment, and the general idea what ebay is doing. I am in sad shape.
Stupid Name, better looking site
I'd rather keep Craigslist, and update the CSS with a better font. This new name is...dumb.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant