eBay has challenged itself to a duel in the web classifieds market. Last week, the company that owns a 25 per cent share in Craigslist launched a Craigslist rival, unveiling a U.S. version of Kijiji, the classifieds site it's been running in various other parts of the world since early 2005. eBay purchased a 25 per cent stake …
How can this be denied
When you view the source of the site, it draws it's CSS files from ebay, are they now donating CSS files to others???
I have laughed aloud for a strait 5 minutes thanks to this Pepe Le Pue comment, and the general idea what ebay is doing. I am in sad shape.
Stupid Name, better looking site
I'd rather keep Craigslist, and update the CSS with a better font. This new name is...dumb.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes