Speculation surrounding the release of Motorola's alleged Sidekick -style handset, aka Zante, took a leap forward this week, following the release of some glamorous pictures and - it has to be said - a somewhat iffy spec sheet. According the Zante spec sheet currently doing the rounds online, the handset looks set to be …
Looks ever so gleamy, but how do you do anything without having to turn it sideways and open the keyboard? Entering a number, choosing the time of a calendar appointment, sending an SMS - every time you want to do anything other than press Yes or No you'll have to turn it sideways.
Unless it's supposed to be sideways all the time, in which case you have an awful lot of conditioning to overcome.
It looks done by same Photoshop wizard who did the "HTC" mini-laptop the other day, seen on Gizmodo. Can tell by the straight-edge glare on supposedly molded plastic body (not realistic).
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL