Speculation surrounding the release of Motorola's alleged Sidekick -style handset, aka Zante, took a leap forward this week, following the release of some glamorous pictures and - it has to be said - a somewhat iffy spec sheet. According the Zante spec sheet currently doing the rounds online, the handset looks set to be …
Looks ever so gleamy, but how do you do anything without having to turn it sideways and open the keyboard? Entering a number, choosing the time of a calendar appointment, sending an SMS - every time you want to do anything other than press Yes or No you'll have to turn it sideways.
Unless it's supposed to be sideways all the time, in which case you have an awful lot of conditioning to overcome.
It looks done by same Photoshop wizard who did the "HTC" mini-laptop the other day, seen on Gizmodo. Can tell by the straight-edge glare on supposedly molded plastic body (not realistic).
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize