IBM Almaden Research Center has been doing R&D in silicon valley for 21 years, but it's not too old to learn new tricks. All signs point to the center prepping for its very first spin-off, Seval Systems, centering around so-called brick storage meant to help with delivering video over the internet. Palo Alto-based Seval …
A Leading Question 42Answer
"So why would IBM take an atypical spin-off approach for Seval? A source tells us Intelligent Bricks researchers began chatting about moving the project out of IBM's hands as far back as two or three years ago due to the company's lack of interest. When IBM showed signs of funding fatigue, the researchers went fishing for a buyer."
Sounds like a Microsoft Story Line Clone. Bravo, IBM. Will you be Needing Bits and Bytes for ITs NEUKlearer Energy Suites/BetaTest Beds?
We're talking Intellectual Property Power here, are we not ..... an Inexhaustible Natural Resource set Free to Generate Current Flow for Real Clever Ideas to Build the Future. ... Tempestuous Steorn Territory.
Or would you like to destroy Credibility and Disagree......... for AI Business Suicide...... which would be a strange Choice in a Newly Minted Virtualisation ...... from you know who.*
* The Ones who cleared up the last Global Mess of Imperial Greed [Imps, Scamps and Knaves a'flounder at Controls with a Deficit of Intelligence matching ITs Budget]
Here's another cryptic clue which you may never know is right
Shake the Booty Stirring IT Sucks.
And don't forget to sign into the Register for UpDated New Info Feeds. Your Quality Assurance Broker.
Damn 6 years of "Fight! Against! Terror !" journalism
Read that fast and thought "Yes, they catched another one"!
Seems my mind got slightly distorted this last years....
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?