Deutsche Messe AG yesterday outlined the restructuring of its CeBIT 2008 trade fair in Hanover, which next year will focus more on B2B and less on novelties. Although CeBIT 2007 enjoyed overall attendance of 480,000 (an increase of more than 10 per cent compared with 2006) and deals worth around €11bn, the world's largest …
Ooh lovely, an early CeBIT
CeBIT 2008 will be even earlier than normal - so that means blizzards between the halls. Can't wait.
But shorter CeBIT
Only runs from Monday to Sunday this year. Which for those who have to do stand duty is a relief.....
oh no not again!
years ago I used to enjoy going to CeBit; now it's just several days of unremitting hell that I seem to be unable to get out of.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst