Deutsche Messe AG yesterday outlined the restructuring of its CeBIT 2008 trade fair in Hanover, which next year will focus more on B2B and less on novelties. Although CeBIT 2007 enjoyed overall attendance of 480,000 (an increase of more than 10 per cent compared with 2006) and deals worth around €11bn, the world's largest …
Ooh lovely, an early CeBIT
CeBIT 2008 will be even earlier than normal - so that means blizzards between the halls. Can't wait.
But shorter CeBIT
Only runs from Monday to Sunday this year. Which for those who have to do stand duty is a relief.....
oh no not again!
years ago I used to enjoy going to CeBit; now it's just several days of unremitting hell that I seem to be unable to get out of.
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball