Deutsche Messe AG yesterday outlined the restructuring of its CeBIT 2008 trade fair in Hanover, which next year will focus more on B2B and less on novelties. Although CeBIT 2007 enjoyed overall attendance of 480,000 (an increase of more than 10 per cent compared with 2006) and deals worth around €11bn, the world's largest …
Ooh lovely, an early CeBIT
CeBIT 2008 will be even earlier than normal - so that means blizzards between the halls. Can't wait.
But shorter CeBIT
Only runs from Monday to Sunday this year. Which for those who have to do stand duty is a relief.....
oh no not again!
years ago I used to enjoy going to CeBit; now it's just several days of unremitting hell that I seem to be unable to get out of.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play