Deutsche Messe AG yesterday outlined the restructuring of its CeBIT 2008 trade fair in Hanover, which next year will focus more on B2B and less on novelties. Although CeBIT 2007 enjoyed overall attendance of 480,000 (an increase of more than 10 per cent compared with 2006) and deals worth around €11bn, the world's largest …
Ooh lovely, an early CeBIT
CeBIT 2008 will be even earlier than normal - so that means blizzards between the halls. Can't wait.
But shorter CeBIT
Only runs from Monday to Sunday this year. Which for those who have to do stand duty is a relief.....
oh no not again!
years ago I used to enjoy going to CeBit; now it's just several days of unremitting hell that I seem to be unable to get out of.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene