Dell continues to be a favoured software licencing and assurance contractor for the US Special Operations Command (SOCOM). The Department of Defence announced on 29 June that Dell would receive a $17,865,560.23 contract modification for "renewal of software assurance for software that currently has a license and software …
That's a lot of money to spend on cardboard boxes for people to hide under.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!