Dell continues to be a favoured software licencing and assurance contractor for the US Special Operations Command (SOCOM). The Department of Defence announced on 29 June that Dell would receive a $17,865,560.23 contract modification for "renewal of software assurance for software that currently has a license and software …
That's a lot of money to spend on cardboard boxes for people to hide under.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON