Dell continues to be a favoured software licencing and assurance contractor for the US Special Operations Command (SOCOM). The Department of Defence announced on 29 June that Dell would receive a $17,865,560.23 contract modification for "renewal of software assurance for software that currently has a license and software …
That's a lot of money to spend on cardboard boxes for people to hide under.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market