This weekend, the city of Atlanta, Georgia will play host to an international soccer contest, in which all the players will be robots. So far, so yawnworthy - but wait. These droid sportsmen - unlike the ordinary, everyday mechanoid ballplayer - will be nanoscale ones, each smaller than an amoeba. Now we're talking. Droidball …
Not a very good headline
So: not actually nano. Not actually subbuteo. And not actually robots - just very small remote-controlled vehicles.
Are you sure the Swiss and the US are competing? ::grin::
Re: Not a very good headline
What about "Quite Small RC buggy shove hap'ny league"
I agree with the comment about the headline
Surely something about the size of Carnegie's Mellons could have been incorporated?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads