This weekend, the city of Atlanta, Georgia will play host to an international soccer contest, in which all the players will be robots. So far, so yawnworthy - but wait. These droid sportsmen - unlike the ordinary, everyday mechanoid ballplayer - will be nanoscale ones, each smaller than an amoeba. Now we're talking. Droidball …
Not a very good headline
So: not actually nano. Not actually subbuteo. And not actually robots - just very small remote-controlled vehicles.
Are you sure the Swiss and the US are competing? ::grin::
Re: Not a very good headline
What about "Quite Small RC buggy shove hap'ny league"
I agree with the comment about the headline
Surely something about the size of Carnegie's Mellons could have been incorporated?
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop