This weekend, the city of Atlanta, Georgia will play host to an international soccer contest, in which all the players will be robots. So far, so yawnworthy - but wait. These droid sportsmen - unlike the ordinary, everyday mechanoid ballplayer - will be nanoscale ones, each smaller than an amoeba. Now we're talking. Droidball …
Not a very good headline
So: not actually nano. Not actually subbuteo. And not actually robots - just very small remote-controlled vehicles.
Are you sure the Swiss and the US are competing? ::grin::
Re: Not a very good headline
What about "Quite Small RC buggy shove hap'ny league"
I agree with the comment about the headline
Surely something about the size of Carnegie's Mellons could have been incorporated?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)