This weekend, the city of Atlanta, Georgia will play host to an international soccer contest, in which all the players will be robots. So far, so yawnworthy - but wait. These droid sportsmen - unlike the ordinary, everyday mechanoid ballplayer - will be nanoscale ones, each smaller than an amoeba. Now we're talking. Droidball …
Not a very good headline
So: not actually nano. Not actually subbuteo. And not actually robots - just very small remote-controlled vehicles.
Are you sure the Swiss and the US are competing? ::grin::
Re: Not a very good headline
What about "Quite Small RC buggy shove hap'ny league"
I agree with the comment about the headline
Surely something about the size of Carnegie's Mellons could have been incorporated?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes