This weekend, the city of Atlanta, Georgia will play host to an international soccer contest, in which all the players will be robots. So far, so yawnworthy - but wait. These droid sportsmen - unlike the ordinary, everyday mechanoid ballplayer - will be nanoscale ones, each smaller than an amoeba. Now we're talking. Droidball …
Not a very good headline
So: not actually nano. Not actually subbuteo. And not actually robots - just very small remote-controlled vehicles.
Are you sure the Swiss and the US are competing? ::grin::
Re: Not a very good headline
What about "Quite Small RC buggy shove hap'ny league"
I agree with the comment about the headline
Surely something about the size of Carnegie's Mellons could have been incorporated?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests