Fraudsters have been busy at work exploiting the hype surrounding last week's launch of the Apple iPhone. One strain of scam email makes the bogus claim that recipients have won one of the much sought after devices in a bid to trick prospective marks into visiting a malware loaded site. The site attempts to exploit a number of …
Well this was all just a matter of time really. People are always looking to make a quick buck off big products. I just hope people are sensible to ignore this.
"Malware scammers target iPhone" should read "Malware scammers target stupid & greedy, as usual"
Worse than the scammers
Please cut this sensationalist crap. These headlines are borderline tabloid-material. You're starting to get as childish as The Inquirer of late.
No one targeted the iPhone, they targeted people with juicy iPhone promises. Scanning your front page would give completely the wrong impression however, much like the popular press has done with the 'terrorist car bombs' stories you guys rightly sneer at.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast