In a galaxy far, far away, a period of unusually intense star formation is underway. Thousands upon thousands of new stars are blazing into life, as a starburst rips through the galaxy NGC 4449. A newly released picture, captured by the Hubble Space Telescope (HST), shows clusters of young, hot, bluish white stars blazing …
I still think of them as ...
"Because of the global nature of the starburst..."
I've yet to see one in my back garden.
Billions of years?
Billions of years old? Don't you mean roughly 6000 years old? There's a museum here in the US that will set these so called "scientists" straight on issue. If you can't believe the Bible, what can you believe. The President believes, and he's always right.
A bit late!
This isn't news! It's not happening now either, as I have it on good authority that this event happened a good 12000000 years ago!
Like its all relative dude ...
To us its now, and lets face it, if we are the centre of the universe then thats all that matters.
Let not piddling facts get in the way of the BIG picture.
Wow. It's stunning
despite my lack of understanding. Sort of like what an aphid's understandiong of a flowering rose...
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC