Although some claim airbags can actually be quite harmful in a crash, Sony clearly thinks they're the perfect thing to protect your other life-support machine: your mobile phone. The electronics giant has applied to the US Patent and Trademark Office for a patent to take the airbag concept a stage further and develop a …
sounds like a few uses, then pay to replace
but not the worst idea, even if it is a bit silly
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs