Although some claim airbags can actually be quite harmful in a crash, Sony clearly thinks they're the perfect thing to protect your other life-support machine: your mobile phone. The electronics giant has applied to the US Patent and Trademark Office for a patent to take the airbag concept a stage further and develop a …
sounds like a few uses, then pay to replace
but not the worst idea, even if it is a bit silly
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months