IBM plans to open a nuclear consultancy center in France to take advantage of the increased competition in a newly-opened European energy market. Big Blue's Global Center of Excellence for Nuclear Power sits in southern France, near Cadarache, the site of the International Thermonuclear Experimental reactor fusion project. The …
O la la....... Mon Amour. Je ne regrette rien
"The company did not disclose the investment cost for the consultancy center. ®"
Investment in an Asset is hardly a Cost. IT is a Mutual Benefit. And ITs Cost is Shared to All who can Pay Handsomely for IT is they who act as Innovation Drivers in a Capitalising Society Model.
An IBM Virtualisation Centre par XXXXCellents .... CyberIntelAIgents 42 Boldly Go .....
IBM becomes nuclear tutor
So when we all finally glow together, Big Blue will be there to sell us hot iron ...
Electricity, not power
"... nuclear energy generates 80 per cent of France's power."
80 percent of France's electricity.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!