Scientists have a better understanding of the role black holes have played in the evolution of galaxies in our cosmos, thanks to a new and unprecedentedly detailed simulation of the universe developed by researchers from Carnegie Mellon University. The universe, riddled with simulated black holes Black holes were once …
To a Mistress, her Delights and to ITs Mastery, Life Pleasure.
"This, Di Matteo says, will be a pleasure. ®"
:-) Yes, I'm sure it will be, Tiziana. It certainly should be something you will never ever forget to remember.
No Omega particle? Janeway will be upset...
Get your Star Trek right!
Seven of Nine was the one who viewed it as perfection!!
a 'changing system'cannot be perfect...
if something is perfect, it cannot change...
If 'life' is perfect, it will produce only identical offspring... and then when one germ damages this, it will damage it *all* - result, extinction...
random change is needed to produce difference - the only reason life survives, is that it keeps changing, the weak ones die, leaving bigger resistence to germs..
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015