Scientists have a better understanding of the role black holes have played in the evolution of galaxies in our cosmos, thanks to a new and unprecedentedly detailed simulation of the universe developed by researchers from Carnegie Mellon University. The universe, riddled with simulated black holes Black holes were once …
To a Mistress, her Delights and to ITs Mastery, Life Pleasure.
"This, Di Matteo says, will be a pleasure. ®"
:-) Yes, I'm sure it will be, Tiziana. It certainly should be something you will never ever forget to remember.
No Omega particle? Janeway will be upset...
Get your Star Trek right!
Seven of Nine was the one who viewed it as perfection!!
a 'changing system'cannot be perfect...
if something is perfect, it cannot change...
If 'life' is perfect, it will produce only identical offspring... and then when one germ damages this, it will damage it *all* - result, extinction...
random change is needed to produce difference - the only reason life survives, is that it keeps changing, the weak ones die, leaving bigger resistence to germs..
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'