Science, smarts and children seem to dominate this week. We hope you all had the smarts to avoid the following occupations. Noted science red-top Popular Science has published a list of the ten worst jobs in science. "Microsoft Security Grunt" made number five, but you had your own suggestions: I wonder where body recovery …
a simple query
So, it seems I can comment on an article that comments on the best letters written as comments to previous articles. If enough people start doing this, will you be writing articles featuring the best of those letters that comment on those articles that feature the best letters that are comments on ordinary articles? And if so, will readers be able to respond to those new articles?
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace