Three years after its last major reorganization, Nokia has announced another one, as new CEO Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo seeks to stamp his mark further on the firm and accelerate the push towards being a mobile internet company, his stated objective. This time, Nokia is to recombine all its handset activities into one unit, called …
Does this mean differs? Or am I missing what the new strategy is differentiating between?
You're quite right
It should just be "differs".
This is the kind of mangling that language gets in the hands of analysts trying very hard to sound intelligent.
It's the same sort of thing that drives American lawyers to say "burglarisation" instead of "burglary". By the same linguistic logic, you get to work by driverising your car.
He wants to do this by when: 2004???
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't