The government's senior biometrics advisor says that the Home Office's biometric programmes have become bogged down in the face of bureaucracy's liking for manual processes. The Home Office is running various schemes using databases of people's biometric records, including identity cards, border controls and hi-tech passports …
Sounds a bit like, lets blame the civil servants / public before the technology fails. I have notice a tendency to blame problems on administrative failures etc, rather than someone taking responsibility for bad choices.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst