The government's senior biometrics advisor says that the Home Office's biometric programmes have become bogged down in the face of bureaucracy's liking for manual processes. The Home Office is running various schemes using databases of people's biometric records, including identity cards, border controls and hi-tech passports …
Sounds a bit like, lets blame the civil servants / public before the technology fails. I have notice a tendency to blame problems on administrative failures etc, rather than someone taking responsibility for bad choices.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen