The government's senior biometrics advisor says that the Home Office's biometric programmes have become bogged down in the face of bureaucracy's liking for manual processes. The Home Office is running various schemes using databases of people's biometric records, including identity cards, border controls and hi-tech passports …
Sounds a bit like, lets blame the civil servants / public before the technology fails. I have notice a tendency to blame problems on administrative failures etc, rather than someone taking responsibility for bad choices.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?