Alienware has unveiled its latest high-end laptop, the Area-51 m9750, a monster 16in machine with a dual-core Intel processor and - if you fancy it - a pair of Nvidia SLI GPUs. The m9750 may sit below Alienware's 19in beast, the AMD-equipped Aurora mALX, but it still packs an almighty punch though, with an Intel Core 2 Duo …
Can't get past the face!
It's a shame that it's in such an ugly case, though.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack