Microsoft is beta testing two new features of Windows Live - its effort at delivering software as a service over the web. It has added a photo-sharing application, Live Photo Gallery, and 500MB of online storage space called Windows Live Folders. Windows Live Photo Gallery is available to testers in nine countries and is …
Call me in 6 months.
Call me when it works on Linux
As easy as sending an email - lol
"it's as easy as sending an email", the release promises.
Yeah right, best of luck to Vista users then.
I just downgraded from Vista to XP and it feels like I'm breathing again.
As easy as sending an email:
1/ press email client button
2/ go make a coffee
3/ drink coffee
4/ make clean (*NIX pun intended)
5/ go out with the missus, go to the movies, restaurant, whatever
6/ come back home, your software has loaded, enjoy sending your email
Thanks for all the crap!
Nice to see them piling on the junk but it would be nice to see the basics working first, like being able to send Japanese text between the old Hotmail and the new Live mail service without it coming out like line noise.
Or is that a paid-for service I've missed?
Do people actually still use hotmail/live *for* mail? considering the number of free alternatives, it amazes me. gmail for your domain is one...including spam filters that acutally work
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!