The largest earth "impact" of recent times, the Tunguska event, might have left a crater after all. The impact levelled more than 2,000 square kilometres of forest in Siberia, but is thought to have been caused by an asteroid or comet exploding in Earth's atmosphere since no crater marking the impact has ever been found. Now …
Wasn't that the one that some people say that Tesla made with Wardenclyffe?
It was space aliens testing a nuclear device. They were smart enough to not test it on their own planet.
More likely to be aliens than Tesla... :)
I think its pretty obvious that it was aliens in collaboration with Tesla.
.... we all know that it was Nicola Tesla 'who' ....
Everyone else in the world knows that Nicola Tesla was a very clever person, not a big sodding rock.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO