The largest earth "impact" of recent times, the Tunguska event, might have left a crater after all. The impact levelled more than 2,000 square kilometres of forest in Siberia, but is thought to have been caused by an asteroid or comet exploding in Earth's atmosphere since no crater marking the impact has ever been found. Now …
Wasn't that the one that some people say that Tesla made with Wardenclyffe?
It was space aliens testing a nuclear device. They were smart enough to not test it on their own planet.
More likely to be aliens than Tesla... :)
I think its pretty obvious that it was aliens in collaboration with Tesla.
.... we all know that it was Nicola Tesla 'who' ....
Everyone else in the world knows that Nicola Tesla was a very clever person, not a big sodding rock.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs