Bluetooth headset specialist Jabra has released a sexy little car kit, the SP5050 - lightweight and with active noise cancellation to better beat out engine sounds. The SP5050 clips onto your car's visor and only requires you to take it out of the box, charge it up and auto-pair it with your phone before it's in full use. …
If only they had thought to put a triangle-star shpaed thingy on the front... it would have sold in the millions to the Trekkie brigade.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws