Bluetooth headset specialist Jabra has released a sexy little car kit, the SP5050 - lightweight and with active noise cancellation to better beat out engine sounds. The SP5050 clips onto your car's visor and only requires you to take it out of the box, charge it up and auto-pair it with your phone before it's in full use. …
If only they had thought to put a triangle-star shpaed thingy on the front... it would have sold in the millions to the Trekkie brigade.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great