Bluetooth headset specialist Jabra has released a sexy little car kit, the SP5050 - lightweight and with active noise cancellation to better beat out engine sounds. The SP5050 clips onto your car's visor and only requires you to take it out of the box, charge it up and auto-pair it with your phone before it's in full use. …
If only they had thought to put a triangle-star shpaed thingy on the front... it would have sold in the millions to the Trekkie brigade.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9