Bluetooth headset specialist Jabra has released a sexy little car kit, the SP5050 - lightweight and with active noise cancellation to better beat out engine sounds. The SP5050 clips onto your car's visor and only requires you to take it out of the box, charge it up and auto-pair it with your phone before it's in full use. …
If only they had thought to put a triangle-star shpaed thingy on the front... it would have sold in the millions to the Trekkie brigade.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip