For anyone that thought storage wasn't sexy, think again. Iomega's eGo - the name says it all... - is the Paris Hilton of data-packing, mirroring its 160GB capacity with a svelte, catwalk-ready design. Iomega_eGo Iomega's eGo: hard drive meets hip-flask The eGo sports a curvaceous cherry-red body, finished off with chrome. …
Looks like a hip-flask.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?