For anyone that thought storage wasn't sexy, think again. Iomega's eGo - the name says it all... - is the Paris Hilton of data-packing, mirroring its 160GB capacity with a svelte, catwalk-ready design. Iomega_eGo Iomega's eGo: hard drive meets hip-flask The eGo sports a curvaceous cherry-red body, finished off with chrome. …
Looks like a hip-flask.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS