back to article Google Earth for charidee

Google is offering charities and not-for-profit organisations the chance to use Google Earth without paying the earth. Google Earth Outreach will offer charities an easy way to add Google Earth layers - effectively a personalised version of the application. It includes online training in adding layers, video tutorials and case …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

US based

I was excited until I read the 'US-based only' bit. You would have thought that with all the pretty maps they have, Google management would have learnt by now that there's a world outside the USA.

US based... US company

it takes a lot of paperwork to roll out stuff for non-profits... considering it's a US company... I bet they found it easier to roll out in the US first... I would wager that they may offer other countries' non-profits a break in the not too distant future

Re; US Based

You mean like Baseball WORLD Series competition, because the world outside the US is well known for it's baseball.

World Series

What did you think the embargo on Cuba was about? :-)

Re; US Based

"You mean like Baseball WORLD Series competition"

Apparently they have a couple of games against Canada, thus justifying the 'world' tag.

World Series

And then the Japanese beat the US! Who should be the World Series champion then?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums