Network storage and disk backup company Data Domain has announced pricing for its Initial Public Offering. Shares start trading later today on Nasdaq. The price is $15 a share - higher than expected. Data Domain is offering 7.39m shares - seven million from Data Domain and 390, 000 by a shareholder. The company should raise …
nothing to do with the rain
I thought it was gonna be a story about a storagefirm making specialised disks that float, cashing in on the rains in the north.....
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!