Network storage and disk backup company Data Domain has announced pricing for its Initial Public Offering. Shares start trading later today on Nasdaq. The price is $15 a share - higher than expected. Data Domain is offering 7.39m shares - seven million from Data Domain and 390, 000 by a shareholder. The company should raise …
nothing to do with the rain
I thought it was gonna be a story about a storagefirm making specialised disks that float, cashing in on the rains in the north.....
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging