Network storage and disk backup company Data Domain has announced pricing for its Initial Public Offering. Shares start trading later today on Nasdaq. The price is $15 a share - higher than expected. Data Domain is offering 7.39m shares - seven million from Data Domain and 390, 000 by a shareholder. The company should raise …
nothing to do with the rain
I thought it was gonna be a story about a storagefirm making specialised disks that float, cashing in on the rains in the north.....
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide