Network storage and disk backup company Data Domain has announced pricing for its Initial Public Offering. Shares start trading later today on Nasdaq. The price is $15 a share - higher than expected. Data Domain is offering 7.39m shares - seven million from Data Domain and 390, 000 by a shareholder. The company should raise …
nothing to do with the rain
I thought it was gonna be a story about a storagefirm making specialised disks that float, cashing in on the rains in the north.....
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO