Google has failed in its attempts to ride the coat tails of Microsoft's landmark antitrust settlement, leaving the search giant one possible course of action: initiate its own costly and drawn-out antitrust case. The judge who arbitrated Microsoft's 2002 settlement between the Department of Justice (DoJ) and prosecuting states …
I'm still waiting for the google OS to ship, full support for google.com, gmail, etc.
Compititors? Heck no, that'll affect their text ad business!
Anti-compitive? Why, not google.
I'm going to log into yahoo and google the definition. Wait, no good answers. Lets log into MS Live, google some queries, still nothing. A few search engines later, I still google some terms and can't quite find what I'm looking for.
Sorry for the bads news, here, you can have a Kleenex (Oxford) by (insert ANY company here).
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers