Google is close to buying phone management company GrandCentral which provides one number for life which can be routed to various actual numbers. Neither company is commenting but blog speculation puts a $50m value on the deal. GrandCentral offers one central number and voicemail for a variety of phones. You can change how your …
Will the Google phone allow foreign dictionary searches?
In that case you will find out that calembour should read "du jour" not "de jour".
Grand Central is in Beta?
That would explain why Google is interested... Although you see Beta splashed around so much on Google I was beginning to thing they'd trademarked it or something.
"Numbers can be blocked"...
... that's a Super-Dee-Dupper(TM) feature I would like to have. Imagine the über-power to simply block email, chat and phone communication with just one click in your gmail contact list.
"It's a great feeling" as it is written in the Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun 1 ad with Hitler standing in front of his army, I lol'd hard when I have seen it.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…