Two men who ran a spam operation to promote pornographic websites had the book thrown at them today. A federal jury in Phoenix, Arizona convicted Jeffrey Kilbride, 41, of Venice, California and James Schaffer, 41 of Paradise Valley, Arizona of eight counts, including conspiracy, fraud, money laundering, and transportation of …
Great News for Humanity!
though these spammer are tiny dots in spam universe but at least its a start...a little great news for Humanity
One small step towards a a brighter spam-free future!
Ok and now...
How about all those mail server operators out there having to check the validity of headers before they send out "undeliverable mail" or similar bounce messages?
A couple of months ago someone started forging spam from my business domain and in just one week I received over 4,000 "delivery failure" e-mails.
Not only that, it seems that some legitimate business e-mails I *had* sent had been filtered out by servers which said "hello, we're getting lots of spam from this domain, let's block *all* messages from it" which meant that customers were contacting me to check whether their orders had been received.
Some of the problem with spam is not the spam itself, but the results of that spam :-(
Serves them right....
...for making obscene amounts of money!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM