French firm Dassault Systemes today launched a site for sharing three-dimensional models that it hopes will become "the 3D Flickr". "3D must be used by all and for all," boss Bernard Charles told Reuters. 3dvia.com indeed has the typical photo-sharing look and functionality, but the content is less jpegs of cats and the iPhone …
That's "n'est-ce pas", if you're going to use French. Now you'll have to copy that a thousand times with consonants in green, vowels in red and hyphen/apostrophe in blue.
For being bad at French.
Hell of a hosting bill?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 3D models are not really that big now are they?
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK