French firm Dassault Systemes today launched a site for sharing three-dimensional models that it hopes will become "the 3D Flickr". "3D must be used by all and for all," boss Bernard Charles told Reuters. 3dvia.com indeed has the typical photo-sharing look and functionality, but the content is less jpegs of cats and the iPhone …
That's "n'est-ce pas", if you're going to use French. Now you'll have to copy that a thousand times with consonants in green, vowels in red and hyphen/apostrophe in blue.
For being bad at French.
Hell of a hosting bill?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 3D models are not really that big now are they?
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast