French firm Dassault Systemes today launched a site for sharing three-dimensional models that it hopes will become "the 3D Flickr". "3D must be used by all and for all," boss Bernard Charles told Reuters. 3dvia.com indeed has the typical photo-sharing look and functionality, but the content is less jpegs of cats and the iPhone …
That's "n'est-ce pas", if you're going to use French. Now you'll have to copy that a thousand times with consonants in green, vowels in red and hyphen/apostrophe in blue.
For being bad at French.
Hell of a hosting bill?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 3D models are not really that big now are they?
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES