French firm Dassault Systemes today launched a site for sharing three-dimensional models that it hopes will become "the 3D Flickr". "3D must be used by all and for all," boss Bernard Charles told Reuters. 3dvia.com indeed has the typical photo-sharing look and functionality, but the content is less jpegs of cats and the iPhone …
That's "n'est-ce pas", if you're going to use French. Now you'll have to copy that a thousand times with consonants in green, vowels in red and hyphen/apostrophe in blue.
For being bad at French.
Hell of a hosting bill?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 3D models are not really that big now are they?
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods