A tiny open source company is lining up to become the latest roadblock to database vendors happily charging enterprises fat software licenses. High-availability specialist Terracotta is today expected to significantly expand the addressable market for its low-priced software appliance with support for IBM's WebSphere, WebSphere …
"claims it can undercut the database approach by up to a fifth"
Might as well stop there and read something more worthwhile then eh?
Link to Terracotta's site
The company name is a little generic so: http://www.terracottatech.com/
Link to Terracotta Open Source Site
Terracotta is open source, the open source site is at http://www.terracotta.org
What's an 'addressable market'?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes