Nike's iPod Bluetooth add-in for your trainers was a nice idea. On paper at least. Marks & Spencer gave a new twist to the suit by stitching in iPod controls. But the iPod bikini is now ready to take beaches by storm this summer. The iPod Bikini Korean company JWin has developed a bikini top with controls sewn in, allowing …
What a great idea this gizmo is, will keep the breast cancer wards in work for years, well done
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK