After their bust up over a spolier party earlier this month, eBay and Google are back in bed together, albeit with less cash changing hands. eBay got huffy when the search strumpet, which is going after PayPal's online payments dominance with its cheaper Checkout system, tried to pimp itself at a party on the fringes of a …
What a shame
And it was just the other day that I wanted to buy and/or sell Shane Richie on eBay.
Adwords and Ebay are crap
Just to show how useless and irrelevant Google is these days, the wife was looking into child exploitation as part of her job and Googled
children for sale.
Here is one of the top results:
Family For Sale
Sell your business on eBay
Feed your passion on eBay.co.uk!
Finally eBay have realised what we've all known for ages - that Google always returns "Buy <your search term> on eBay!".
Remember this? http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/09/05/ebay_steve_irwin/
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Memory troubling you, Android? Yet another data slurp vuln revealed