UK retailer Advanced MP3 Players has brought out what it claims the world's first pair of truly portable, truly wireless Bluetooth speakers. So if people playing their music too loudly on the bus already annoys you, then get ready for the next step... Wireless speaker units are nothing new, but the Samsin SBS-6600 set are said …
So, ideally the AC adapter will recharge both speakers at the same time or is there only one lead supplied ?
So is there a delay?
I wonder if they're able to do this directly with the original transmission from the host device, or if one speaker has to receive both channels and the send one to the other speaker? If that secondary transmission is analog, it's susceptible to noise, and if it's also digital, it introduces additional delay.
Personally, I'll be impressed when I can get a bluetooth speaker and mic in separate hardware, and pair them to a phone to work as a single handsfree unit. (Retro candlestick phone, here I come!)
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON