Toshiba has bulked up its Portégé notebook range, albeit only slightly, with the unveiling of the R500 - a 779g featherweight that the company claims is the world's lightest laptop. The 12.1in Portégé R500 line, the successor to the R200 and R400 - reviewed here - consists of a model fitted with a 120GB HDD and a second …
flexible screen - so what?
This article mentions that the screen is physically flexible, suggestion that that's problematic. Why is it a problem?
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA