Toshiba has bulked up its Portégé notebook range, albeit only slightly, with the unveiling of the R500 - a 779g featherweight that the company claims is the world's lightest laptop. The 12.1in Portégé R500 line, the successor to the R200 and R400 - reviewed here - consists of a model fitted with a 120GB HDD and a second …
flexible screen - so what?
This article mentions that the screen is physically flexible, suggestion that that's problematic. Why is it a problem?
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'