First Prada, now Levi's. The jeans maker is to launch a mobile phone, it said this week, but the doyenne of demin is remaining tight-lipped about many of the device's capabilites. Levis mobile phone Levi's Phone: iPod white for the ladies... Dubbed simply the Levi's Phone, the device will be manufactured under licence by the …
I can see this one tanking so badly, it will make a Challenger 2 look humble
They're encouraging people to put them in their back pockets.
Can they add an automatic key-lock when inserted thus?
I get enough silent calls and blank texts from friends' pockets and handbags when they forget to lock their phone without Levi encouraging them!
I'm thinking of changing my name to Zachariah.
This phone looks identical to Samsung P300 model, so my guess it's just a make-up of it with Levis labels attached.
Nice model btw.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star