First Prada, now Levi's. The jeans maker is to launch a mobile phone, it said this week, but the doyenne of demin is remaining tight-lipped about many of the device's capabilites. Levis mobile phone Levi's Phone: iPod white for the ladies... Dubbed simply the Levi's Phone, the device will be manufactured under licence by the …
I can see this one tanking so badly, it will make a Challenger 2 look humble
They're encouraging people to put them in their back pockets.
Can they add an automatic key-lock when inserted thus?
I get enough silent calls and blank texts from friends' pockets and handbags when they forget to lock their phone without Levi encouraging them!
I'm thinking of changing my name to Zachariah.
This phone looks identical to Samsung P300 model, so my guess it's just a make-up of it with Levis labels attached.
Nice model btw.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16