The European Space Agency (ESA) has formally opened registration for wannabe Mars-mission astronaut guinea pigs, willing to spend up to a year and a half in a "hermetically sealed" spaceship simulator with strictly limited communications. The plan was flagged up two months ago, but the ESA is now taking applications. There will …
Spys Like Us
If his turns out to be like that Channel 4 space program then Endomol have just made the sickest reality TV program in history. Say you get 100,000 subscribers each week with a £4.99 price tag you could fund this for real, or something.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL