The European Space Agency (ESA) has formally opened registration for wannabe Mars-mission astronaut guinea pigs, willing to spend up to a year and a half in a "hermetically sealed" spaceship simulator with strictly limited communications. The plan was flagged up two months ago, but the ESA is now taking applications. There will …
Spys Like Us
If his turns out to be like that Channel 4 space program then Endomol have just made the sickest reality TV program in history. Say you get 100,000 subscribers each week with a £4.99 price tag you could fund this for real, or something.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers