The European Space Agency (ESA) has formally opened registration for wannabe Mars-mission astronaut guinea pigs, willing to spend up to a year and a half in a "hermetically sealed" spaceship simulator with strictly limited communications. The plan was flagged up two months ago, but the ESA is now taking applications. There will …
Spys Like Us
If his turns out to be like that Channel 4 space program then Endomol have just made the sickest reality TV program in history. Say you get 100,000 subscribers each week with a £4.99 price tag you could fund this for real, or something.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait