Storage unstart-up Pillar Data Systems has contracted a case of the market's green fever, but focusing its appeal to data centers worried over skyrocketing operational costs through power and cooling, but the size of their box. Pillar feels the eco-friendly hype-masters have committed the sin of overlooking the size of the boat …
Genius. Invent a new equation and pretend that's what efficiency meant all long.
That means my machines can consume twice as much energy, but as long as they only take up slightly less than half the space then I'm best!
Next people will be redefining vegetarianism to include eating fish :-x
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL