Storage unstart-up Pillar Data Systems has contracted a case of the market's green fever, but focusing its appeal to data centers worried over skyrocketing operational costs through power and cooling, but the size of their box. Pillar feels the eco-friendly hype-masters have committed the sin of overlooking the size of the boat …
Genius. Invent a new equation and pretend that's what efficiency meant all long.
That means my machines can consume twice as much energy, but as long as they only take up slightly less than half the space then I'm best!
Next people will be redefining vegetarianism to include eating fish :-x
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize